শুক্রবার, ১১ জানুয়ারী, ২০১৩

3 kids, woman die after blaze in Texas home

By Amanda Guerra, NBCDFW.com

Three children and a woman were killed in a house fire in a Forth Worth suburb on Thursday night.

The fire was reported at a two-story home in Haltom City, Texas, at about 5:15 p.m. (6:15 p.m. ET)

Officials said fire crews pulled a 6-month-old girl, a boy who was 5 or 6 years old, a girl who was 10 or 11 years old and a woman from the house but all four later were declared dead.

More news from NBCDFW.com

A neighbor called 911 when he noticed the fire.

"I walked out and I noticed the front window -- there was smoke coming out of it -- so I ran up to it, to the curb and I yelled, 'Hey! Your house! The house is on fire! Hey, is anybody in there?' And nobody said anything, so I called 911," Phillip Heard said.

Connie Webb, another neighbor, said?the children's mother was at work when the fire broke out and rushed home in tears.

"I hugged her when she walked up and I said, 'Go to the hospital and be with your family. We'll watch out for your home and take care of everything,'" Webb added.

The cause of the fire is under investigation.

Source: http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/11/16458952-3-kids-woman-die-after-blaze-in-texas-home?lite

yahoo news nbc news cnn news Connecticut shooting Nancy Lanza school shootings cbs news

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন